Has your startup faced multiple obstacles and challenges along the way? Ever felt it was impossible to move on? Don’t try to hide it, because we’re pretty sure you have!! No startup is completely smooth sailing. In fact, I wouldn’t even trust you if you said you have had no obstacles thus far (unless if you have not even started your startup, that is)!
So share with us in 6 words “What is your Biggest Startup Challenge”? Remember, not any challenge you faced, but your biggest startup challenge in just 6 words, no more and no less. (yes, we know you will have lots to say, but JUST SIX WORDS) And you can win amazing prizes. We promise you – it’s A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. We’ll be announcing winners on the day of our next meetup on 25th Sept!
How to Submit: Think hard and think long, get creative or get real! Make a statement or just have fun. Submit your great idea, Write a tweet with the six words on what biggest challenge your startup has ever faced. Use the format, startupname: 6 words #Challenge #Igniter6Word @Vorkspace Examples:
- Vorkspace: Getting the very first customers interested #Challenge #Igniter6word @Vorkspace
- Vorkspace: Finding the perfect product-customer fit #Challenge #Igniter6word @Vorkspace
- Vorkspace: One Two Three Four Five Six #Challenge #Igniter6word @Vorkspace
You think you can do better than that? We will see. Start Tweeting now! And remember, share your tweets and get as many of your friends to retweet them as possible, to increase your chances to win! No limits to the number of entries submitted per person. Contest ends 25th September 2014 (Thursday), 7pm PDT. Winners will be announced at our next meetup. (winners must be present at the meetup to redeem prizes).
Prizes: Winners with the best ideas will be selected based on the number of “retweets” and “favorites” of your idea, as well as our internal panel of judges.
Winners will receive the following attractive prizes:
1. Mrs. Moskowitz’s Munchies Gift bag (yummylicious bonus!)
2. One signed copy of The Startup Owner’s Manual by Steve Blank!!
3. Customized advice by Steve Blank on the very challenge you indicated on the 6 word game. He’ll make the “impossible”, possible
4. Photo opportunity with the legendary Steve Blank!! (Yes, so very useful for marketing your startup later on :))
Tweet NOW!!! 🙂