Apple is known for its success in creating an Apple-lifestyle that its users happily pay to continue using. How did YOU design your product to make it attractive? Or even more than that – how did you design your product so it STICKS with the users, and they cannot stop using it? Share it with us!! Every product is unique, and every great product has its own ways of being special of keeping their users “hooked”.
So share with us in 6 words “How Do You Make Your Product More Habit Forming”? Remember, not any product, but your startup’s awesome product, in just 6 words, no more and no less. (yes, we know you have lots of tips to share, but JUST SIX WORDS) And you can win amazing prizes. We promise you – it’s A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. We’ll be announcing winners on the day of our next meetup on 19th Feb!
How to Submit: Think hard and think long, get creative or get real! Make a statement or just have fun. Submit your great idea, Write a tweet with the six words on the best story about your startup. Use the format, startupname: 6 words #Hooked #Igniter6Word @Vorkspace Examples:
- Vorkspace: User invests conversations, data, files, tasks #Hooked #Igniter6word @Vorkspace
- Vorkspace: So Amazing You Just Cannot Reject #Hooked #Igniter6word @Vorkspace
- Vorkspace: User Friendly, Design Focused, Gorgeous Aesthetics #Hooked #Igniter6word @Vorkspace
- Vorkspace: One Two Three Four Five Six #Hooked #Igniter6word @Vorkspace
You think you can do better than that? We will see. Start Tweeting now! And remember, share your tweets and get as many of your friends to retweet them as possible, to increase your chances to win! No limits to the number of entries submitted per person. Contest ends 19th February 2015 (Thursday), 7pm PDT. Winners will be announced at our next meetup. (winners must be present at the meetup to redeem prizes).
Prizes: Winners with the best ideas will be selected based on the number of “retweets” and “favorites” of your idea, as well as our internal panel of judges.
Winners will receive the following attractive prizes:
1. Mrs. Moskowitz’s Munchies Gift bag (yummylicious bonus!)
2. A copy of “Hooked” signed by Nir Eyal!
Tweet NOW!!! 🙂