Share with us in 6 words “What legal issue does your Startup face”? Remember, your biggest legal concerns in 6 words, no more and no less. And you can win amazing prizes. We’ll be announcing winners on the day of our next meetup on 17th July! How to Submit: Think hard and think long, get creative or get real! Make a statement or just have fun. Submit your great idea, Write a tweet with the six words on what legal issues your startup faced or is facing right now. Use the format, startupname: 6 words #StartupLegal#Igniter6Word @Vorkspace
- Vorkspace: Figuring out our true IP needs #StartupLegal #Igniter6word @Vorkspace
- Vorkspace: When best to create founders agreement #StartupLegal #Igniter6word @Vorkspace
- Vorkspace: One Two Three Four Five Six #StartupLegal #Igniter6word @Vorkspace
You think you can do better than that? We will see. Start Tweeting now! And remember, share your tweets and get as many of your friends to retweet them as possible, to increase your chances to win! No limits to the number of entries submitted per person. Contest ends 17th July 2014 (Thursday), 7pm PDT. Winners will be announced at our next meetup. (winners must be present at the meetup to redeem prizes).
Winners with the best ideas will be selected based on the number of “retweets” and “favorites” of your idea, as well as our internal panel of judges. Winners will receive the following attractive prizes:
1. Mrs. Moskowitz’s Munchies Gift bag (yummylicious bonus!)
2. Additional prizes to be announced at the meetup itself.